4.2.09

Introducing a new feature

Hey readers!

Just posting to introduce a super-cool new feature I'll be updating with occasionally - Hoax-Watch!

There are a lot of people in this world who claim they aren't really convinced regarding climate change. And that's fine! I hope this blog gets some new information to you and helps you make informed decisions for yourself.

But then there are people who go a little farther - the people who twist science and language to try and prove that there's no problem. To be honest, these people frustrate me a little bit - so I thought it might be healthy (and informative!) to take out my frustration on 'em a little publically.

So, for your enjoyment, I'll be holding up some people, videos, and articles for everyone to see, then doing my best to point out why they're so utterly wrong about the world and the tactics they're trying to use to convince other people.

It'll be fun, I promise.

1 comment: